Ever since its invention, iPhone has swirled Information Technology with the eminent performance and technological advancements it inherited. As iPhone emerged as the most wanted smart mobile device in the world, we, DirectFN™ valued our customers' needs and accomplished in providing the best financial solution for your iPhone.
A connection to the internet via GPRS, Wi-Fi or 3G is all that is needed to stay connected to DFN iPhone in order to view price information, real-time news, announcements and analyze market performance with technical indicators.
DirectFN™ gives you an experience on your iPhone which is both user-friendly and secure. Simply log in to the application and the information that you require will be there at your fingertips.
• View Global Market Summary including Equities, Commodities, and Currencies etc.
• Add multiple Watch Lists, to keep track of your favorite stocks from regional and global markets.
• View Top Stocks information for a number of markets, including the Top Gainers, Top Losers and Most-Traded stocks etc.
• Get informed of Market Summary for selected exchanges.
• View Indices performance for a range markets.
• View Detail Quote for symbols, giving you a snapshot of all important information about the symbol.
• Get updated with Market Depth information by Price and by Order.
• Receive Announcements/Corporate actions as released by the exchanges.
• Get in touch with market-moving News released by world-renowned news providers.
• Intraday and historical Charts for technical analysis.
• Rotate the iPhone to view screens in Landscape view which allows you to see more data at a glance.
• Set Alerts to your favourite stocks and get notified about the latest moves.
• Customize the application with required Language and Theme.
In order to view real-time data in mobile application, please subscribe to DFN Pro 10/DirectFN Web main packages.
Market Coverage of DFN iPhone application
To view the market coverage of DirectFN™, please click here
• Apple iPhone 3G and above
• Internet connectivity
• iTunes (Windows or Apple PC)